torstai 29. maaliskuuta 2012

A new experiment... And my favorite aphorisms

I've decided to try to write in English for a change... I've always been able to think in English, but my spelling in written one is not so good, so sorry for the mistakes I make =) Why am I doing this? One of my friends is writing a blog in English, and she tried it out in Finnish, so I desided to do it the other way round... We'll anyway, my time has been pretty limited this week. I'm moving out of our current home this saturday and I haven't yet been able to end the packin. And with that going on, I am still a single mother of two adorable children, I do love them. But it takes time and energy to deal with their homework, dinners, bedtime storyes etc. And like that isn't enough, I work fulltime. Haven't hade a single day off from work for packing. But tomorrow I'll spend the day out of office trying to get everything ready for saturday morning.

Today I ran into some beautiful aphorisms or quotations... Some of them where like made for me, even though I at first had to wonder what and how they where ment to be understood. And most of them are rubbish, you can't deny that. But some, they shoot straight to ones heart and leave one wondering if they were made for me. Here are some favorites of mine:

"Sometimes you have to let go of what you never had, to find what you deserve"
At first I was like, ok, how can you let go of something you never had... But then it hit me! Sometimes we are so caught up with something we truly and honestly want that we live like we have that something even though we don't and probably never will. Do you have the slightest idea of what I mean? So this is about letting the idea of something we want but won't get, go. Just getting over it, and moving on. Because there are times, when the thing we want so badly is blocking us from seeing something true approaching. Ok, this was kinda deeply thought, I don't know if it's ment that way originally... But somehow this was something that moved me.

Ok, due to the fact that time is running out on my packing I have to quit writing tonight... So only one favorite aphorism today. I'll continue with the others later =) So, with the help of two energy-drinks, I'll carry on with what I'm doing. Hope to see, if this English-written blog will have any more readers? Feel free to leave a message, and join in as a reader! I think in the future I could easily write at least part of this blog in English. How does that sound for you?

Truly yours,

Linda <3

1 kommentti: